Membership & Patronage
As a volunteer, community theatre group, Theatre
7 welcomes anyone interested in becoming involved. There
are lots of opportunities in Theatre 7 for both performing onstage
and working backstage.
Many others demonstrate their support for
the organization as patrons through monetary donations.
a Member of Theatre 7:
- Attend a monthly Membership Meeting (held
the second Monday of each month) at the Theatre
7 Headquarters Building, 131 N. Water St., Decatur, Illinois.
Pay your membership dues.
- Attend an audition for a play and speak
to the show's producer or director. Pay your membership
- Mail a check (made payable to Theatre 7)
for your membership dues.
P.O. Box 972
Decatur, Illinois 62525
- Tax deductible dues
- One-year subscription to the Theatre 7 Newsletter
- A voice in deciding each season's shows
- A vote for Theatre 7 acting awards (The Jay-Jays)
$15.00 per year - Individual
$ 7.00 per year
- Each individual family member 13 years and older
(Not to exceed $30 per family)
Theatre 7 memberships are renewed at the beginning
of each season on September 1.
Saint* -- $1000
Archangel* -- $500
Angel* -- $250
Cherub* -- $150
Patron* -- $100
Friend** -- $50
*Includes 2 season tickets
**Includes 1 season ticket
- Full membership
- One or two season tickets, depending on level of patronage.
- Listing in all show programs for the season.
- Tax-deductibility of patronage gift minus the value of
season tickets received.
- The satisfaction of helping live, community theatre thrive
in the Decatur area.
of 2005-2006 Patrons